About Silhouette InstaLift
For a nonsurgical facelift in Edmonton consider this exciting facial rejuvenation option at EvelineCharles Salons | Spas | Beauty MD. The Silhouette InstaLift addresses multiple signs of aging at the same time, with minimal downtime.
Request a consultation with a Beauty MD Image Consultant to learn more about Silhouette InstaLift by calling 780-424-5666
What makes Silhouette InstaLift® unique? It’s the only non-surgical rejuvenating thread lift procedure that uses advanced Micro-Suspension Technology™ to offer immediate and lasting results.
Silhouette InstaLift uses absorbable micro-cones to instantly lift aging, mid-facial skin, including sagging cheeks and deeper nasolabial folds. This procedure also activates your natural collagen production to boost volume over time for up to 2 years. That means you can achieve the look you want — without surgery or fillers. InstaLift is also the only absorbable suture that’s FDA-cleared for cosmetic facial procedures.
Before Your Treatment
Before your appointment you will visit our clinical consultant for a free consultation. During this time you will discuss your suitability for the treatment, your expectations, and areas of concern.
During Your Treatment
You’ll get a local anesthetic injected into the tissue just beneath your skin. Once the sutures have been inserted, the sutures are positioned precisely where they need to be to achieve the lift you want. This in-office procedure will take approximately an hour.
After Your Treatment
InstaLift also has minimal downtime with most common signs of treatment being bruising, swelling, and tenderness at the treatment site. Most symptoms will dissipate within 24–48 hours.
You’ll notice an immediate lift in your cheeks and mid-face thanks to InstaLift’s Micro-Suspension Technology™. Its bi-directional cones will keep your mid-facial skin in an elevated position. And, as time goes by, your body will stimulate its own natural collagen production for a more youthful appearance.
Immediately after treatment it is recommended to…
- Apply cold packs immediately after the procedure if required
- (Cold packs should be wrapped to avoid direct contact with skin and insertion point)
- Acetaminophen may be taken in case of pain
- Makeup may be gently applied after a minimum of 24 hours
- Sleep face-up, in an elevated position on pillows for 3-5 nights
- Do not rub face aggressively when washing, shaving and drying face for 5 days. Be gentle
- Avoid excessive face and neck movements for 2 weeks
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and UV light for 2 weeks
- Avoid participating in high impact sports (e.g. running) for 2 weeks
- Do not use saunas for 3 weeks
- Avoid dental surgery for 3 weeks
- Avoid facials or face-down massages and facial aesthetic treatments for 4 weeks
A consultation is required before treatment. Call to book in for your complimentary consultation with our Beauty MD Clinical Consultants.
Edmonton Beauty MD Clinical Consultant: 780-424-5666