Diamond microdermabrasion is a non-surgical procedure that forces the regeneration of new skin while simultaneously stimulating production of healthy cells, collagen and elastin; which leads to the skin tightening and becoming thicker and firmer. A diamond tip is used to exfoliate the skin’s surface by creating a gentle vacuum that removes dead surface cells. Our Clinics have state-of-the-art Microdermabrasion systems utilizing diamond-tips to restore a fresh radiant appearance of your skin. Suitable for all skin types.
Edmonton and Calgary
Currently available at all locations. Call to book in for your complimentary consultation.
- COST (Starting at $125) 30%
- PAIN FACTOR (Mild, relaxing) 20%
- DOWNTIME (None) 5%
- RESULTS (Instant; treatment series required for optional results) 90%
Can be Used to Effectively
Diminish the Appearance of
- Fine lines
- Sun damaged skin
- Uneven skin tones
- Enlargened pores
- Fine line and wrinkles
- Crow’s Feet
- Dull and congested skin
- Cellulite stretch marks
- Age Spots
- Textural damaged skin
- Enlarged pores
What To Expect?
Treatment for the entire face takes place with no discomfort. The procedure is described to feel like a light suction running over your face. Very minimal side effects result from this procedure. Some individuals may find their face is slightly pink for a day afterwards, but resumes back to normal in no time. This treatment gently removes the top dry skin layers of the epidermis and together with adjustable suction control, simultaneously stimulates the rebuilding of collagen and elastin for firmer, healthier and younger looking skin.
Right For You?
- Do you notice the signs of aging body and facial skin including the eye area, hands and large body areas?
- Do you have hyperpigmentations (darkening area of the skin)?
- Are you concerned about acne and trauma scars?
- Do you have congested skin?
- Do your blackheads and whiteheads bother you?
- Do you have oily skin?
- Do your ingrown hairs bother you?
After Procedure Care
- Microdermabrasion has very minimal side effects and is often known as the “lunch hour treatment.”
- Skin tightening (may feel tight).
- Some individuals may experience light flaking of the skin. Your consultant will advise a good moisturizer to apply to the face post treatment.